We help you put words on the page.
Accurate and compelling content is all about putting the right words in the right order :-)
Click to read more about each service below.
What if I need a little help?
We all get stuck! If you’re happy to contribute content, but need help getting started, finding topics, or refining your writing, let us unstick you! OSP provides training, workshops, content reviews, and writing resources to boost the quality of your content. Sharpen your messaging and connect with a greater number of potential clients, customers, and partners.
At Open Strategy Partners, we trust process over creativity. Our structures and templates mean our writers and editors never have to ask, "What comes next?" In our workshops and materials, we’ll share with you our tips and tricks and help you become a more consistent, expressive, convincing writer.
Never face writer’s block again, ask us how!
Workshops: Write Smarter, Work Smarter
Dedicated practice is essential to improving your writing. OSP’s coaching, exercises, Q&A, and feedback will help you produce compelling content in a matter of hours, and keep improving over time. Our workshops include:
- Improve your content with the OSP Writing and Editing Framework
- Communicate your product’s unique benefits and features
- Draft an engaging and effective case study
- Brief, draft, and edit your first blog post
- Find your values, voice, and tone
Content Reviews & Coaching
Content reviews refine your message.
Disorganized content creates muddled messaging. Once we understand your target audience, OSP provides content plans and reviews of your existing web project to help you sharpen your communication. We can:
- Provide content reviews on specific blog posts, case studies, and product communications.
- Audit your current web project and prioritize pages for reorganization or rewrites.
- Develop a content plan and pool of ideas on a quarterly basis.
Training, Feedback, and Management
Teaching, Training, and Tips
We don’t offer any services we wouldn’t use ourselves. Our training, curriculum, and feedback processes are the result of years of internal practice and refinement at OSP. We know we can get you there faster than the time it took us to work it all out! We can:
- Train team your members how to edit effectively using OSP’s editing methodology and codes.
- Manage and support your Content & Marketing sprints.
- Teach your team members using OSP’s writer curriculum.
Custom Writing Resources for your Organization
Enshrine your intuitions in writing
Marketers, writers, and editors love to debate style and word choice questions — but they shouldn’t slow you down. Once you’ve decided on a given spelling, tone, philosophy, or punctuation issue, you shouldn’t have to debate it all again later. We’ll collaborate with your team to produce writing resources and guides that best represent your brand, and that you can further refine and update in the future.
- Writing and Editing Guides
- Values, Voice and Tone Guides
- Value Maps
Have a look at OSP’s Writing & Editing Guide for inspiration.
Explore our other resources
Check out our blog for the latest tips and inspiration in
- Writing Appreciation Corner posts, like Writing Appreciation: Unpack the SPAC
- and writer enablement posts, like Five Tips for Writing a Great Intro, Five Tips for Writing a Stellar Case Study
- and so much more!
Learn on the go through our Editing Codes Podcasts:
What’s best for me?
We’ll help it narrow down in 30 minutes or less based on your business and situation.
Learn more about our Service Pillars
Actionable strategic insights
Combine your product vision, strategy and business goals with your technical truth using our strategic framework.Let’s put it all together!
Editorial & campaign planning
Find that perfect sweet spot where your target audience, product benefits, and your goals meet, across any channel.Let’s make plans!
Expert content production
Get compelling, consistent, accurate content aligned with your vision, strategy, and technical truth — at a fraction of the time investment.Let’s do this!